Fabian Lainez is a Spanish artist and designer. He studied and acquired a degree in Art and Design at the Escola Massana in Barcelona in 1987. In 1988 he moved to London and worked for BENNISON Ltd, in 1993 he went back to Spain and moved to La bisbal D’Emporda (Girona, Spain) where he became the school’s Sculpture and Carving Department professor of the “Escola de Ceramica de la Bisbal D’Emporda”.
In 2000 he created his own design company "RED&GREY". He with his company has participated in diferent Fairs:
- Feria del Mueble de Valencia 2004
- Feria Internacional del Mueble de Madrid 2006
- Feria de la Almoneda, Madrid 2006,2007,2008,2009.
- Casa Decor Barcelona 2009
In 2010 he created TRYFASIC. SC a design company, they work for private customers in Nize, Cannes, Paris, Jordanie, Moscow and Barcelona, they also participate in different fairs:
-Maison&Objet, Paris 2010
-Maison&Objet, Paris 2011
As a painter and conceptual artist he started to exhibit his works few years ago:
- 2011. Exhibition at Gallerie Thierry Veaux, L’isle sur la Sorgue. France
- 2012 With the Gallerie Thierry Veaux he participates in ST-ART, European Contemporary art Fair, Strasbourg, France.
- 2013. Exhibition at Anmoder Gallery, Madrid.
- 2014 Rooms and Gardens, San Antonio.
- 2014 Collective at Anarte Gallery, San Antonio, Texas.
- 2014 Gallery 702, Austin, Texas.
- 2015 Cappycinos, San Antonio.
- 2015 Collective exhibition at River’s Edge Gallery in Kerrville, Texas